Things that Mo is good at:
1. Having a kissable nose.
2. Being friends with Scout Wonderful.
|Mo looks like SUCH a baby.|
|Today, just before I got on. He thought she was so cute.|
4. Walking over the horse-eating astroturf that Seneca will not go near.
|Like a trail horse.|
5. Walking over the horse-eating liverpool that Seneca would have a heart attack if we approached.
|Like a boss.|
6. Falling asleep while I coo over him to take pics the one time I've had him in the ring alone and thus couldn't annoy M.
|He'll fall asleep when I stop to chat with M while riding, as well.|
7. Being cute on the cross-ties.
|Give that freaking baby a hug.|
That's one for each day I've had him since I brought him up on trial. Thus far, the only things he's bad at are a forward walk (improving) and letting us mess with his ears (since M touches his ears every time she gets near him, and since I feed him carrots while I rub his ears, this is improving as well).
Pretty excited over here!