1. Most Influential Person on Your Riding
Overall, probably my friend/former employer, Dorrie. She's a tremendous amateur rider with a whole bunch of beautiful horses and I was lucky enough to ride tons of them growing up. Right now, it's definitely Chris Hickey, jumper trainer extraordinaire.
2. Piece of Tack You'd Love to Splurge On
I wouldn't turn down an Antares saddle, of course.
But realistically speaking, I'd love some Cambridge Jumping Boots from Dream Horse Studios.
3. Top 5 Riding Playlist
Eh, I don't really listen to music while I ride. I can't take my mind off what I'm doing for one second most of the time. It's a good thing I don't do musical freestyle, I guess!
4. Most Important Aspect of Your Barn
My horse is there! It's safe, too, which is key.
5. Three Winter Riding Goals
- Get Lex started over jumps for real.
- Solidify her transitions between all three gaits.
- Ride as many good horses as possible.